Fabulous Celebration at NEW VENUE _ CHELTENHAM RACECOURSE!!!
The 'AWARDS BASH' for the West Midlands Area Point to Point
Great fun & Games night
Saturday 25th JUNE 2016
Dinner, Awards, Disco, Games
For the competitive party goers who LOVED the SPACE HOPPER RACE last year - IT'S BACK!!!
Dave Mansell will once again be our Super MC!!
Presentation of all the well earned AWARDS!
A Great Auction - some amazing lots...to be revealed soon......
TOTALLY SOLD OUT LAST YEAR ON YEAR - SO DON'T BE THE ONE TO MISS OUT THIS YEAR!!!
Lots of fun to be had by all.
£50.00 ticket (tables of 10)
7pm sharp - Carriages at 1am
For TICKETS and INFO
Olivia Weston 07752 313698 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Lizzie Houlbrooke 07531 854941 / email@example.com
The amazing auction lots:
1. National Hunt and Point to Point Horse Owner, Simon Gegg, and National Hunt Trainer, Matt Sheppard of Matt Sheppard Racing is offering 2 people a day watching one of Simon's horses race at a NH course with an invite for a meal to be included.
2. A Morning On the Gallops with David Dennis including Breakfast for up to 6 people by arrangement of suitable date for both parties. (not to include Cheltenham Festival in March)
3. Our WMAP2P Sponsor - Katie Hough has kindly donated a gorgeous one off Original piece of Artwork she is working on now, especially for the event, so yet to be revealed!!!! Here is just an example of her amazing work.....
4. Worcester Racecourse have kindly donated 2 x 2017 annual member's badge...More than just a racecourse…
5. One Days hunting for 2 people with the Worcestershire – suitable day to be arranged.
6. An original abstract painting of Worcester Cathedral.
7. A weeks holiday in St Mawes, Cornwall for a week, in a beautiful cottage right on the sea front. Excluding bank and school holidays – sleeps 5.
8. A weeks holiday at Duneen, on the west coast of Ireland in a large three bedroom modern bungalow overlooking farmland to the sea. It sleeps six people (two doubles and one twin) There is a large lounge and a dining area with fantastic views! There are 3 bathrooms, including an on-suite and a digital television and DVD player as well as masses of parking. A short walk down the hill is the beach at Duneen, a small gem of a secluded beach.Only 4 miles away is Clonakilty, which has all the amenities you would like, including a pub and restaurant, family run with a great atmosphere. About 15 minutes from Clonakilty, looking out over the Galley Head lighthouse is Long Strand. This is a mile and a half of sand and waves of dunes, a perfect spot to stretch your legs and breathe in the fresh Atlantic air and relax!!!
If you cannot make the evening, we are happy to accept commission bids - just contact the west midland area secretaries, Nickie Sheppard: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 07813757487 / 01531 634846 Or Tania Taylor: Email email@example.com Phone: 07721978064